Call for Abstracts for Coffs Harbour Waste Conference
Author: Ryan Collins
The call for abstracts is now open for Waste 2015, the Coffs Harbour Waste Conference, set for 2015. The Coffs Harbour Waste Conference is the leading conference for the waste management industry in Australia and is the only conference endorsed by the Waste Management Association of Australia.
Held annually, the conference attracts over 450 delegates, 45 exhibitors, and 80 presenters, both national and international. It is targeted at anyone who works in or has an interest in waste management issues, and is particularly relevant to local government. In 2015, the conference will be held at Opal Cove Resort in Coffs Harbour from 5-7 May.
Potential speakers are invited to submit a short abstract for consideration by the conference committee. The conference program is likely to focus on the following key areas:
- Collection (inc. MUD's, transient population areas)
- Economics (inc. business cases, data gathering, monitoring performance)
- Hazardous waste (inc. medical & clinical waste, asbestos)
- Infrastructure (inc. major waste grants, EfW, organics)
- Litter and illegal dumping
- Organics (inc. collection, processing)
- Overseas experiences
- Recycling (inc. CRC's, collection)
- Regional issues
- Regulations and levies
- Tenders and contracts.
Visit www.waste2015.impactenviro.com.au, phone 02 6583 8118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.