Breakfast that means Business
Author: Zo Zhou
The Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW (WCRA) is pleased to deliver "Breakfast that means business" to benefit Proprietors, Managers & Supervisors from the Waste Management & Recycling Industry. The breakfast will address the following:
- What are WCRA's capabilities?
- How can WCRA better assist waste & recycling operators in regional areas?
- The Waste Management Award 2010
- WHS Act impacts
- Load Restraint Guidance material for Hooklift, Dino & Marrell trucks
- Other questions and answers
The workshop will be held at the Best Western Central Motel in Queanbeyan, NSW on 12th December 2012
Who should attend?
Proprietors, Managers & Supervisors from the Waste Management & Recycling Industry with responsibility for management, operations, sales, marketing, business development, compliance, business strategy, depot activities, as well as regulators, local government personnel, etc.
To be presented by: Mr Harry Wilson, President, WCRA and Mr Tony Khoury, Executive Director
For more information and to sign up for the event, download the form.