The NSW Government's Green Globe Awards are closing soon!
Author: Ryan Collins
The NSW Government's Green Globe Awards, are the leading environment awards, recognising environmental excellence, leadership and innovation in NSW.
As a nominee, the 13th annual Green Globe Awards will help you to:
- gain public recognition at the highest level in NSW
- showcase the innovative work, expertise and vision of your organisation or project
- network with industry, government and environmental leaders
- learn about other projects and initiatives and share ideas with key stakeholders
- further motivate your staff and suppliers by recognising their efforts in sustainability and environmental management
- build on your corporate reputation and community engagement strategies through your public commitment to the environment.
Categories for nomination
Twelve award categories are open for public nomination across sectors of business, government and community groups as well as individuals:
- Waste and Recycling
- Business Sustainability
- Small Business Sustainability
- Public Sector Sustainability
- Built Environment Sustainability
- Local Government Sustainability
- Community Sustainability
- Sustainability Champion
- Climate Change Leadership
- Environmental Innovation
Entries close 5pm Thursday 7 June 2012
Award finalists announced Wednesday 1 August 2012
Awards ceremony Monday 3 September 2012
For more information go to the NSW Government's Green Globe Awards webpage.
The Awards are sponsored by News Limited, Landcom, and the WME Business Environment Network.