This is a directory listing. Please be aware that recyclers may currently be closed or operating shortened hours due to COVID-19. Please use the below information to contact the recycler directly.
24 Hulberts Rd
Toormina NSW 2452
Service description: Coffs Harbour Paper & Oil has been providing a recycling service to the Coffs Coast area for over 20 years. We provide a range of convenient options to cater to all business & domestic recycling requirements both large and small.
• All paper and cardboard types
• All soft plastics, including milk bottles, plastic wrap, soft drink bottles...
• Car bumpers and other plastic panels
• Aluminium cans and scrap
• Used Cooking oils – A 200L drum can be provided on request!
No accreditation or association membership details have been provided.
Fees MAY Apply
• Wool bags for plastic and cardboard(Bag and stand provided) $16.50
• 250L bin $13.20
• 1100L bin $33.00
• 120/140L Security Bin $55.00
• 8 ft cage (4 cubic m approx) $49.50
• 10 ft cage (5 cubic m approx) $60.50
• 12 ft cage (9 cubic m approx) $77.00
• Car bumper collection (min 20 pieces) $55.00
• 200L cooking oil drum FREE depending on location
• 20L cooking oil drum $5.50 each (min 2)
Additional information: Cages and bags provided free from rental when collected at least monthly. otherwise a $5 per week fee applies after the first month.
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.
We need your feedback! Please complete our Business Recycling User Survey. Go to survey.