24 Hulberts Rd
Toormina NSW 2452
Service description: Coffs Harbour Paper & Oil has been providing a recycling service to the Coffs Coast area for over 20 years. We provide a range of convenient options to cater to all business & domestic recycling requirements both large and small.
• All paper and cardboard types
• All soft plastics, including milk bottles, plastic wrap, soft drink bottles...
• Car bumpers and other plastic panels
• Aluminium cans and scrap
• Used Cooking oils – A 200L drum can be provided on request!
No accreditation or association membership details have been provided.
Fees MAY Apply
• Wool bags for plastic and cardboard(Bag and stand provided) $16.50
• 250L bin $13.20
• 1100L bin $33.00
• 120/140L Security Bin $55.00
• 8 ft cage (4 cubic m approx) $49.50
• 10 ft cage (5 cubic m approx) $60.50
• 12 ft cage (9 cubic m approx) $77.00
• Car bumper collection (min 20 pieces) $55.00
• 200L cooking oil drum FREE depending on location
• 20L cooking oil drum $5.50 each (min 2)
Additional information: Cages and bags provided free from rental when collected at least monthly. otherwise a $5 per week fee applies after the first month.
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.