1 Marple Avenue
Villawood NSW 2163
Service description: - Collection and logistics;
- Reporting and traceability;
- Asset management and re-marketing of electronic assets and equipment;
- De-manufacturing and Destruction;
- Data sanitisation with certifications;
- Research and development;
- Precious metal recovery;
- Lithium Ion battery recycling;
- Printer cartridge recycling;
- Plastics recycling;
- Pollution control treatment (fume, waste water, particulate emissions);
- Export of e-waste (under Basel Convention Permit).
Accreditation: TES-AMM is ISO9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified. We offer compliant solutions to the Basel Convention and WEEE Directives and other international legislations.
Accreditation Number: ISO 9001 - certificate No: 628798a / ISO 14001- certificate No:628808a / OHSAS 18001:2007 - certificate No: 62881a
Fees MAY Apply
Pick-up details: Pick up of commercial quantities only.
NO Dropoff available
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.