20 Davis Road
Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Contact: Customer Service
Phone: 13 13 35
Website: SUEZ Wetherill Park Resource Recovery Centre
Service description: SUEZ has more than 100 sites and facilities across Australia. With operations across all levels of the sustainable resource recovery chain, SUEZ offers best practice environmental solutions for the collection, resource recovery and safe disposal of non-recoverable residual materials.
Our fully integrated waste management services include recycling domestic collection, commercial and industrial collection, waste assessment and resource recovery options, sorting, processing such as composting, autoclaving, product destruction, waste stabilisation, engineered landfill operations and transfer facilities.
Accreditation: Waste Management Association of Australia, Compost Australia, Australian Battery Recycling Initiative, Environment Business Australia, National Packaging Covenant, Biohazard Waste Industry Group
Fees MAY Apply
- Please declare all wastes and recyclable materials upon arrival at the weighbridge.
- All vehicles are weighed in and out to calculate the net weight disposed. Weight is rounded to the nearest 20kg.
- Prices are set according to the waste type. Most wastes are charged by weight. However, certain items are charged by quantity.
- A minimum charge applies to all chargeable waste loads
- When the minimum charge has been exceeded, a two-tiered tonnage rate applies for chargeable waste. Tonnage rates for the same waste type vary according to load weight.
- Higher charges apply to bulky, special and difficult to handle wastes
- The Goods and Services Tax (GST), and if applicable the Section 88 Waste Levy are included in waste charges
- Non-account customers will be required to leave a deposit or pre-authorisation at the weighbridge, based on an estimate tare weight of their vehicle, before disposing waste
NO Pick-up available
Additional information: ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA VARIES. Customers MUST contact customer service on 13 13 35 to confirm if their specific items can be accepted and for further information on waste charges and operating hours.
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.
We need your feedback! You could win one of two $500 JB Hi-Fi gift vouchers by completing our Business Recycling User Survey before Friday 31 May 2019.Go to survey.