1 Marple Avenue
Villawood NSW 2163
Service description: - Collection and logistics;
- Reporting and traceability;
- Asset management and re-marketing of electronic assets and equipment;
- De-manufacturing and Destruction;
- Data sanitisation with certifications;
- Research and development;
- Precious metal recovery;
- Lithium Ion battery recycling;
- Printer cartridge recycling;
- Plastics recycling;
- Pollution control treatment (fume, waste water, particulate emissions);
- Export of e-waste (under Basel Convention Permit).
Accreditation: TES-AMM is ISO9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified. We offer compliant solutions to the Basel Convention and WEEE Directives and other international legislations.
Accreditation Number: ISO 9001 - certificate No: 628798a / ISO 14001- certificate No:628808a / OHSAS 18001:2007 - certificate No: 62881a
Fees MAY Apply
Pick-up details: Pick up of commercial quantities only.
NO Dropoff available
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.
We need your feedback! Please complete our Business Recycling User Survey. Go to survey.