Author: Ryan Collins
The Timber Development Association and the NSW Environment Protection Authority present free seminars to assist companies recycle more waste timber.
The seminars will be held on the following dates:
- Penrith - Wednesday 20th March 2013, 7.30am - 9.30am
- Wollongong - Thursday 21st March 2013, 7.30am - 9.30am
- Parramatta - Tuesday 26th March 2013, 7.30am - 9.30am
This workshop is for you if you are:
- A business that generate large volumes of waste timber pallets, packaging and/or offcuts e.g. Freight & Logistics, Frame & Truss Fabricators, Packaging Manufacturers, Customs Brokers & Forwarders, Importers of Machinery Parts, Wholesalers.
- Concerned about the implications of these rising waste disposal costs on your business.
The seminar has been designed to help you:
- Identify real opportunities to recycle waste timber and learn from industry leaders.
- Understand regulatory parameters and increase motivation to recycle timber.
A continental breakfast will be provided. Spaces are strictly limited and will fill quickly so avoid disappointment and book today.
For more information and to reserve places at any of these seminars, please download this flyer.