Waste And Resource Recovery Facility Workers Manual Training Workshop
The Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW (WCRA) is pleased to deliver the next workshop to introduce a Waste & Resource Recovery Facility Workers Manual to benefit waste management facility workers, waste and resource recovery educators and managers. This session on the 10th November 2011 coincides with the Australian Waste and Recycling Expo at Darling Harbour.
• An awareness and understanding of current waste and resource recovery policies, practices and
• Relevant environmental and OH&S legislation; and
• Improved knowledge to assist workers to increase the quality/quantity of materials recovered.
The workshop content will specifically cover issues such as-
• Waste classification
• Waste avoidance and resource recovery legislation
• Effective resource recovery
• Site management and operations
• Environmental management
• OH&S regulations and practices as it relates to a waste and resource recovery facility
Who should attend?
Waste Management & Recycling Industry personnel (including Local Government personnel) with responsibility for operations, supervision, sales, compliance, resource recovery, waste educators, charity collections, depot activities, weighbridge, facility workers, etc, at waste management & resource recovery facilities across NSW.
To be presented by: Tony Khoury, Executive Director, WCRA
For more information download the flyer and Registration Form.