Po Box 260
Marleston DC SA 5033
Service description: Our business was established in 2017 to provide Australian PC Enthusiasts with a quality source of pre-owned computer hardware that is accessible, affordable and reliable.
We purchase ‘end-of-life’ computer hardware from numerous sources around Australia, then Refurbish, Test and Repurpose these products – providing them with “a new lease of life” and the added benefit of diverting quality working products from contributing to landfill.
Our business is proudly South Australian owned and operated – and with more than 90% of our inventory sourced within Australia we are strong believers in supporting our local Australian economy.
We are primarily interested in purchasing the following ‘end-of-life’ products – Intel / AMD CPU’s and Motherboards, Desktop DDR3 / DDR4 RAM, AMD / Nvidia Graphics Cards, SATA HDD / SSD Storage and ATX Power Supplies.
Please Note: We only accept working PC Towers, PC Hardware Components and 22" or larger LCD Monitors (items less than 10 years old).
** We don't accept CRT Monitors, Printers, Keyboards, Mice, Speakers, Cables, etc **
Accreditation: Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
Fees do not apply
NO Pick-up available
Additional information: Have Spare Computers or Hardware Components? Great News! We’re Buying!
Simply Ship / Deliver your items to JDM PC Sales Australia and we will pay via PayPal!
Paid Shipping to Adelaide:
* Shipping via *Sendle* ‘Door-to-Door’ Courier Delivery Service
* Includes FREE ‘Parcel Pickup’ from your Home or Business
* Includes FREE ‘Parcel Tracking’ with Email Notifications
* JDM PC Sales will contribute towards the cost of Shipping
Live in Adelaide?
* You’re welcome to drop off your hardware to us
* We're based approx. 15 minutes / 7km from Adelaide CBD
- All hardware must be in “Good Physical and Working Condition” and Free from any Faults
- Used hardware that does not meet the above criteria (eg: Faulty) will not be paid for
- Faulty hardware forwarded to E-Waste Recycling or return shipped to you (at your cost)
To receive a quote for your Computers, Components or PC Parts please contact us via:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Messenger – messenger.com/t/jdmpcsales
Please send through a list (and photos) of the Computers, Components or PC Parts you are wanting to sell – we will need to know the Brand and Model of each item before we can provide you with our quote.
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.
We need your feedback! Please complete our Business Recycling User Survey. Go to survey.