Po Box 260
Marleston DC SA 5033
Service description: Our business was established in 2017 to provide Australian PC Enthusiasts with a quality source of pre-owned computer hardware that is accessible, affordable and reliable.
We purchase ‘end-of-life’ computer hardware from numerous sources around Australia, then Refurbish, Test and Repurpose these products – providing them with “a new lease of life” and the added benefit of diverting quality working products from contributing to landfill.
Our business is proudly South Australian owned and operated – and with more than 90% of our inventory sourced within Australia we are strong believers in supporting our local Australian economy.
We are primarily interested in purchasing the following ‘end-of-life’ products – Intel / AMD CPU’s and Motherboards, Desktop DDR3 / DDR4 RAM, AMD / Nvidia Graphics Cards, SATA HDD / SSD Storage and ATX Power Supplies.
Please Note: We only accept working PC Towers, PC Hardware Components and 22" or larger LCD Monitors (items less than 10 years old).
** We don't accept CRT Monitors, Printers, Keyboards, Mice, Speakers, Cables, etc **
Accreditation: Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
Fees do not apply
NO Pick-up available
Additional information: Have Spare Computers or Hardware Components? Great News! We’re Buying!
Simply Ship / Deliver your items to JDM PC Sales Australia and we will pay via PayPal!
Paid Shipping to Adelaide:
* Shipping via *Sendle* ‘Door-to-Door’ Courier Delivery Service
* Includes FREE ‘Parcel Pickup’ from your Home or Business
* Includes FREE ‘Parcel Tracking’ with Email Notifications
* JDM PC Sales will contribute towards the cost of Shipping
Live in Adelaide?
* You’re welcome to drop off your hardware to us
* We're based approx. 15 minutes / 7km from Adelaide CBD
- All hardware must be in “Good Physical and Working Condition” and Free from any Faults
- Used hardware that does not meet the above criteria (eg: Faulty) will not be paid for
- Faulty hardware forwarded to E-Waste Recycling or return shipped to you (at your cost)
To receive a quote for your Computers, Components or PC Parts please contact us via:
Email – email@example.com
Facebook Messenger – messenger.com/t/jdmpcsales
Please send through a list (and photos) of the Computers, Components or PC Parts you are wanting to sell – we will need to know the Brand and Model of each item before we can provide you with our quote.
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.
We need your feedback! You could win one of two $500 JB Hi-Fi gift vouchers by completing our Business Recycling User Survey before Friday 31 May 2019.Go to survey.