42 Heather Street
Heatherbrae NSW 2324
Service description: Electronic waste recycling.
Toxfree E-cycle (Formerly PGM Refiners) is an Australian owned waste recycling and technology company, specialising in electronic waste recycling. With over 30 years experience dealing with hazardous and toxic waste, our focus is to provide clients with:
* Total end-of-life recycling solutions
* Superior environmental outcomes for Australia
* Competitively priced services
* Coordinated E-Waste collection events
* The benefits of our innovative R&D including Blubox Technology
* 57 locations across Australia
Participant of the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme through TechCollect
Accreditation: ISO; e-waste recycling
Accreditation Level: ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
Accreditation Number: EMS 549714; FS 559943
Fees MAY Apply
NO Pick-up available
Additional information: This site is part of the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme – all households and small businesses can recycle computers and TVs for free at this site
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.
We need your feedback! Please complete our Business Recycling User Survey. Go to survey.