2-14 Fisher St
Petersham NSW 2049
Service description: Marrickville Council's sustainable business program "target sustainability @ marrickville" offers the following services to businesses and organisations within the Marrickville LGA:
- Conduct free waste assessments to increase understanding of the volume and type of waste produced and how it is currently being managed.
- Provide businesses with waste assessment reports summarising findings and listing recommendations for ways to minimise waste to landfill.
- Provide face-to-face training on how to set up and maintain on-site composting and worm farming systems.
- Provide advice on programs, grants, rebates and subsidies available for sustainable business waste management.
- Coordinate a Sustainable Business Network to facilitate information and resource sharing amongst local businesses (which may include shared commercial waste collection).
No accreditation or association membership details have been provided.
Fees do not apply
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.
We need your feedback! You could win one of two $500 JB Hi-Fi gift vouchers by completing our Business Recycling User Survey before Friday 31 May 2019.Go to survey.