Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW (WCRA) Industry Update
Author: Ryan Collins
The Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW (WCRA) is pleased to invite you to the 2016 WCRA Industry Update. We have organised an afternoon program that includes presentations on a range of topics that affect your business and industry including environmental, road transport, local government and WHS.
The program includes:
- CDS Impacts – Panel Discussion
- The Mandating of Collection Times by Local Government
- Difficult Waste Types – Resource Recovery v EPA & WHS compliance issues – Panel Discussion
- NSW EPA Update
- Practical Overview of Managing an EPA Investigation
THURSDAY 9 JUNE 2016
· Industry Update registration & coffee on arrival from 1:45pm
· With drinks & dinner from 6pm
11 Harbourview Crescent, Lavender Bay, 2060
More information & registration
For more information and to register download the form here.