Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW workshops extended
Author: Zo Zhou
The Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW (WCRA) is pleased to announce the extension of their training workshops thanks to the support of the NSW EPA. The Waste & Resource Recovery Facilities Training Workshops will take place at:
- Campbelltown on Tuesday 4th June 2013
- Newcastle on Thursday 6th June 2013
- An awareness and understanding of current waste and resource recovery policies, practices and relevant environmental and WHS legislation; and
- Improved knowledge to assist workers to increase the quality/quantity of materials recovered.
The workshop content will specifically cover issues such as:
- Waste classification
- Waste avoidance and resource recovery legislation
- Effective resource recovery
- Site management and operations
- Environmental management
- WHS regulations and practices as it relates to a waste and resource recovery facility
Who should attend?
Waste Management & Recycling Industry personnel (including Local Government personnel) with responsibility for operations, supervision, sales, compliance, resource recovery, waste educators, charity collections, depot activities, weighbridge, facility workers, etc, at waste management & resource recovery facilities across NSW.
To be presented by: Tony Khoury, Executive Director, WCRA.
For more information download the flyer and enrolment form