Use of Recovered Crushed Glass in Civil Construction Training
Author: Ryan Collins
Workshops and site visits will be conducted in Wetherill Park, Shoalhaven, Orange and Coffs Harbour, on the Use of Recovered Glass in Civil Construction. They will be presented by the Packaging Stewardship Forum in collaboration with the Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW (WCRA).
The workshop content will cover issues such as:
- Why use Recovered Crushed Glass?
- Resource Recovery Exemption required (POEO Act)
- Current applications of RCG in NSW and other states
- Materials specifications and characteristics
- WHS regulations and practices related to of RCG as a fine aggregate
- Cost benefits
The workshops will be presented by:
Chris Jeffreys, National Program Manager, PSF
Tony Khoury, Executive Director, WCRA
Mick Savage, Road and Transport Directorate Manager, IPWEA
For more information download the flyer and registration form.