Waste & Resource Recovery Facility Manual Workshops in NSW
Author: Ryan Collins
The Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW (WCRA) is pleased to deliver the Waste & Resource Recovery Facility Workers Manual workshops to benefit waste management facility workers, waste and resource recovery educators and managers.
Development of the manual and the delivery of these workshops have been supported by the NSW Environment Protection Authority.
The workshops will be held at:
- Wetherill Park on 21st February 2013
- Queanbeyan on 27th February 2013
- An awareness and understanding of current waste and resource recovery policies, practices and relevant environmental and WHS legislation; and
- Improved knowledge to assist workers to increase the quality/quantity of materials recovered.
The workshop content will specifically cover issues such as:
- Waste classification
- Waste avoidance and resource recovery legislation
- Effective resource recovery
- Site management and operations
- Environmental management
- WHS regulations and practices as it relates to a waste and resource recovery facility
Who should attend?
Waste Management & Recycling Industry personnel (including Local Government personnel) with responsibility for operations, supervision, sales, compliance, resource recovery, waste educators, charity collections, depot activities, weighbridge, facility workers, etc, at waste management & resource recovery facilities across NSW.
To be presented by: Tony Khoury, Executive Director, WCRA.
For more information download the flyer and registration form.