Invitation to WCRA NSW Breakfast
Author: Ryan Collins
BREAKFAST THAT MEANS BUSINESS
Presentation from Transport for NSW on Waste Industry Strategy
Ms Rachel Johnson, Deputy Director General, Freight & Regional Development Division
- Transport for NSW's purpose and vision for freight, including the transportation of waste;
- Key challenges in the waste supply chain;
- Industry Reference Group Report - Waste, May 2012; and
- Group consultation on the outcomes to-date
Presentation from NSW EPA
Mr Stephen Beaman, Director Waste & Resource Recovery
- Waste & Environment Levy update;
- Update on Best Bins brochure;
- Update on Model Collection Contracts;
- Compliance Programs update; and
- Question & Answer session
Who should attend?
Proprietors, Managers & Supervisors from the Waste Management & Recycling Industry with responsibility for management, operations, sales, marketing, business development, compliance, business strategy, depot activities, as well as regulators, local government personnel, etc.
Dooleys Lidcombe Catholic Club
24-28 John Street, Lidcombe NSW
(parking off Church St, opposite the Railway Station)
Tuesday 28th August, 2012
Breakfast from 7:15am - presentations from 7:45am to finish at approximately 9:00am
Download the booking form, complete and then return to the Waste Contractors and Recyclers Association of NSW's office with your payment.
$44 per person for Members or $88 for Non-Members (includes GST)
Payment is strictly by either cheque or credit card at the time of your booking.
Please note that cancellations will only be accepted in writing up to close of business on 20 August 2012.
For more information contact:
PO Box 6643 Wetherill Park BC NSW 2164
Phone: 02 9604 7206