Planet Ark Launches 100% Recycled Office Paper
Author: Brad Gray
Your choice in office paper matters and with the official launch of Planet Ark Paper on the 30th October 2016 your choice has been made easy.
Planet Ark Paper has been produced to help make the use of recycled paper mainstream. Currently office paper has a recycling rate of about 70% but less than 18% of new reams have high-recycled content.
Some people carry outdated ideas about the quality of recycled office paper but Planet Ark Paper is bright white, performs equally well on dust tests and is practically indistinguishable from virgin paper. In a test of 130 people 7 out of 10 were unsure or not confident to choose between a sheet of Planet Ark Paper and a sheet of virgin paper.
As well as providing great performance Planet Ark Paper is …
- 100% Recycled using Australian waste paper
- FSC certified for chain of custody for the waste paper
- Carbon Neutral and certified through the Australian Government's National Carbon Offset Scheme
- Australian Made in a state-of-the-art Australian Paper facility in Victoria, which supports the Australian economy and local green manufacturing jobs.
Make the Switch
Your choice of Australian made recycled paper matters. As well as having direct environmental benefits switching to Planet Ark Paper helps support our environmental education campaigns such as National Recycling Week and National Tree Day.
Planet Ark Paper is available in-store and online from most good stationers including Staple, Officeworks, Australia Post, Office Choice, Office Brands, ASA, GNS. Find a stockist near you.
Brad was Planet Ark's Head of Campaigns for 10 years. He trained and worked as a history and geography teacher before moving into the health education sector for 14 years. With a strong passion for human environments, Brad started with Planet Ark in 2007 as Recycling Programs Manager.
- Wynyard Station's old Wooden Escalators Repurposed Into a Public Artwork »
- Office paper flung all over the country »
- Pay it forward and get a recycled bargain on Buy It Back Day »
- Inspiring story: "Charging" up local battery recycling »
- Inspiring story: Making 3D printer parts from e-waste »
- Inspiring story: Building roads from cigarette butts »