Level 16 / 350 Collins St
Melbourne VIC 3000
Service description: eGreen is an Australian Government Endorsed Group for ICT Management. We specialise in forefront of eCycling and IT Hardware Decommissioning. Our unique process includes:
· Competitive Services in Procurement, Infrastructure and Deployment
· Robust Asset Management and Inventory System
· Guaranteed Highest Financial Return
· Customisable Solutions to fulfil Clients Requirement
· Commitment to a Cleaner Environment
· Removal of Confidential Info & Data
· Open & Ethical Process
· Nationwide Logistics
· HDD Certs
· Detailed Reports
· Online Client Portal
· Online Tracking
eGreen will exercise all reasonable care with assets including Assessment, Collection, Data Decommissioning, HDD Certificate, Asset Management and Condition Reports. After re-marketing the items, we keep part of money for our services and remaining funds are reimbursed to the client.
Accreditation and Memberships
Accreditation: ISO:9001 & ISO:14001
Fees do not apply
Pick-up details: Free Collection.
- National Pick-up Service
Additional information: We buy unwanted and old IT hardware.
Materials and Services
- Electrical Equipment
- Computers & Accessories (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Mobile Phones (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.