Computers for Young and Old
Unit 3-9/11 Abel Street
Jamisontown NSW 2750
Service description: Offers a free collection and drop off E-Waste service for workplaces and households.
At present about 90% of E-Waste collected is re-used for refurbishing. The remainder is recycled responsibly through Sims Metals in St Mary, Sydney.
The re-furbished equipment is donated to the wider community, deemed to be less fortunate.
More than 1500 computer systems have donated over the last 10 years.
We are a drop of zone for Penrith, Blue Mountains, and the greater western Sydney Region.
You can drop of Computers, laptops, screens, keyboards, mice, software,games,DVD's,
cameras, mobile phones, game consoles, Tablets, Apple Mac equipment, power tools, LCD projectors, cables, PDAs,I Pads in fact all Electronic equipment and there peripherals.
We also provide a free collection service with in the NSW region as well as the ACT, Queensland and Victoria depending on volume.
Accreditation and Memberships
Accreditation: Environmental Scientist
Cert 4 IT.
Fees do not apply
Pick-up details: Collections are free, Sydney and surrounding areas are serviced weekly to fortnightly. NSW country areas will be collected if the quantity exceeds 100 items or 50 Apple Mac items. We will collect anywhere in Sydney Metro area Regardless of distance.
- New South Wales Pick-up service
- Local/Metro areas ONLY
Additional information: All we ask is for the equipment to be stored in a central place in the building it does not need to be boxed, although small items and parts are a good idea to have them placed in bins or boxes.
The equipment can be working or not,complete or in parts we will accept all electronic equipment.
Materials and Services
- Cars & Other Vehicles
- Batteries - Lead Acid
- Electrical Equipment
- Batteries - Lead Acid (Dispose Safely)
- Batteries - Rechargeable (Dispose Safely)
- Batteries - Single Use (Dispose Safely)
- CDs & DVDs (Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Computers & Accessories (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Mobile Phones (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Powertools (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Printer Cartridges If a collection box isn't immediately visible in the store, ask at the counter. Store outlets are generally packed with stock, thus store space is a premium. These stores often have the cartridges collection box out the back, so people need to hand their (Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Aluminium - Scrap
- Electrical Cables
- CDs & DVDs (Dispose Safely)
- Containers & Packaging (Dispose Safely)
- Plastic - Bags
- Plastic - Wrap
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.