Lake Macquarie City Council- Administration Building
126-138 Main Road
Speers Point NSW 2284
Contact: Customer Service Centre
Phone: 02 4921 0333
Website: Lake Macquarie City Council- Administration Building
Service description: Residents can now drop off the following items for recycling:
1. Light globes for recycling. All light globes must be clean and unbroken.
2. Batteries for recycling. All batteries must be clean and unbroken. NO AUTOMOTIVE BATTERIES ACCEPTED.
3. Mobile phone/s and accessories as part of the Mobile Muster program.
Accreditation and Memberships
No accreditation or association membership details have been provided.
Fees do not apply
NO Pick-up available
Additional information: Collected light globes are sent to Lamp Recyclers Pty Ltd for recycling. All processing is completed at an EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved facility.
Collected batteries are sent to MRI (Aust) Pty Ltd for recycling.
For more information about the Mobile Muster Program, visit www.mobilemuster.com.au.
Materials and Services
- Electrical Equipment
- Batteries - Rechargeable
- Batteries - Single Use (Dispose Safely)
- Mobile Phones (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Halogen Lamps
- HID Lamps
- LED Lights
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.