Electronic Recycling Australia (Formerly Aspitech)
149 Holbrooks Road
Underdale SA 5032
Phone: 08 8374 2276
Website: Electronic Recycling Australia (Formerly Aspitech)
Service description: Electronic Recycling Australia leads the way in responsible electrical and electronic goods recycling.
Our goal is to deliver not just better environmental outcomes, but better community and social outcomes too. We achieve these goals by maintaining sustainable best practice operations. We consider safety, innovation and collaboration as vital parts of our business.
Our successful electronic and electrical recycling operation is an initiative of Minda providing services to people living with disability through sustainable employment, and enriches their lives through greater community participation and contribution.
That’s a win-win for everybody. We hope you share our values, and we’d love to work with you to solve Australia’s mounting electrical and electronic goods disposal problem.
Accreditation and Memberships
Accreditation: ISO14001, ISO9001, AS5377
Accreditation Level: Certified
Accreditation Number: Q0317
Quality Management DSS: 2007 Certified
Fees MAY Apply
Call for an obligation free quotation for collections. Free drop off at Unplug'n'Drop locations
Pick-up details: Pickup services are available across all of SA. Please contact us for a quote, or drop off your Ewaste for free at our Unplug'n'Drop locations.
- Northern Territory Pick-up servicee
- South Australia Pick-up service
Additional information: Please visit our website for more details
Materials and Services
- Electrical Equipment
- Batteries - Lead Acid
- Batteries - Rechargeable
- Batteries - Single Use
- CDs & DVDs (Recycle, )
- Computers & Accessories (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, )
- Electrical Appliances (Recycle, Refurbish, )
- Electrical Appliances - Battery Operated (Recycle, )
- Mobile Phones (Recycle, )
- Powertools (Recycle, )
- Printer Cartridges If a collection box isn't immediately visible in the store, ask at the counter. Store outlets are generally packed with stock, thus store space is a premium. These stores often have the cartridges collection box out the back, so people need to hand their (Recycle, )
- Smoke Detectors (Recycle, )
- Televisions (Recycle, )
- Whitegoods (Recycle, )
- LED Lights
- Electrical Cables
- Plant & Machinery
- Industrial Machinery (Recycle, Refurbish, )
- CDs & DVDs (Recycle, )
- Video and Audio Tapes (Recycle, )
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.