MRI (Aust) Pty Ltd
73 Victoria Street
Smithfield NSW 2164
Service description: We deal in end of first use to end of life electronics, we buy equipment that still has a value. We offer recycling services with 98% diversion from landfill. We offer data destruction and recycling certificates.
We offer Australia wide services with offices in each capital city with a fully suite of reporting and collection services.
This site is part of the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme – all households and small businesses can recycle computers and TVs for free at this site.
Accreditation and Memberships
Accreditation: ISO 14000, ISO 9000, AS4801,ABRI
Accreditation Number: cem20007
Fees MAY Apply
We return a value for re-useable equipment.
We charges fees for collection and recycling services based on weight and product type.
- National Pick-up Service
Materials and Services
- Electrical Equipment
- Batteries - Lead Acid (Dispose Safely)
- Batteries - Rechargeable (Dispose Safely)
- Batteries - Single Use (Dispose Safely)
- CDs & DVDs (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Computers & Accessories (Recycle, )
- Electrical Appliances (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Electrical Appliances - Battery Operated (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Mobile Phones (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Powertools (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Printer Cartridges (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Smoke Detectors (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Televisions (Recycle, )
- Video and Audio Tapes (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Food & Beverage Packaging
- Aluminium - Cans
- Aluminium - Cans (Dispose Safely)
- Aluminium - Scrap (Dispose Safely)
- Cylinders (Dispose Safely)
- Electrical Cables
- Other Metals
DISCLAIMER - All of the information on this page has been provided by the listed company or organisation. Read More.